Wednesday 19 October 2011

 
Brokedown.
Just brokeup w my him.
All lies. </3
He told me that he would never leave me alone ,
But he just did. </3
He wanted to be single.
I brokedown and started crying since 5+ till now.
Haiz.

Today was sucha' boring life can.
Morning wakeup , brushup all that then went bpp to makan. (:
Then went home and then watch teeeveee ! ^^
Then use compy awhile then went back to watch teeevee.
HALF WAY ; Brokedown. </3
He wanted to break and stay single.
I was shocked. But I said okay. D:
Then use compy.
Then brokedown a`gain. :(

`I'm missing you a'gain. :O
Wish you would know. :(
But even you come back. I have to think twice.
You had deeply hurt me onesa`gain. :(

#Bye pweeps. Gonna bathe and then sleep.
I guess i won't take dinner ?
Not in dha mood. </3
You totally spoiled my mood.
BUT ;
I`m still loving youh like the way i did. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment